Evertone Posture Support Corrective Back Bridge with Magnetic Therapy. Multiple Colors Available. From C$12.99
With gentle support and built-in magnetics that may ease back pain, this subtle brace helps wearers sit up straight throughout the day and aligns the neck and spine to improve posture.
- Subtle, back-straightening bridge
- Designed to help correct bad posture
- Aligns the neck and spine
- 12 built-in magnets may help relieve pain
- Gentle support
- Invisible under clothing
- Dimensions: 3″x1″x3″ CLICK HERE TO SCORE THIS DEAL!
IQ Massager Mini II or Mini II Set with Massaging Slippers and Belt, from $39.99—$49.99
IQ Massagers can be used several times a day to help owners relieve everyday aches and relax tense muscles. The pocket-size massagers connect to the IQ’s pads, belt, or slippers, letting users easily focus on relieving problem areas across their bodies. Once connected and activated, the device sends electronic impulses into muscles, triggering a rhythmic contraction and relaxation that simulates the effect of a massage or being walked on by a litter of puppies. To keep owners from becoming used to the same repeated sensation, the massager varies its pulses randomly for always-refreshing sessions.
- Pocket-size design
- Two outputs
- Digital control display
- Six massage modes
- 10 levels of intensity
- Adjustable timer (10–60 minutes)
- Rechargeable lithium battery
- Massage pads typically last two months or longer
- IQ Massager slippers and belt connect to IQ Massager Mini
- Pregnant women and those who use a pacemaker or life-support equipment should avoid using this massager