Now that that kiddies are back to school; it’s Thanksgiving, Halloween and Christmas as far as the little ones are concerned 🙂 Holidays are an extremely financially stressful, create huge anxiety and many other pressures to a family.
There are various reasons why you should start these steps right now 🙂 The one that creates the biggest pressures seems to be finance 🙁 There are presents to buy, and the “Holiday” meal, plus company, the kids are out of school eating everything in sight. We are Canadian so weather can pose a major factor in our “shopping” times and a large part of Canada is rural where people “go to town” weekly, bi weekly or even monthly – and town does not mean BIG CITY! There are many people that depending where they live are very limited on the stores and or options that are available!
You Need some Lists:
- Names of immediate family and/or children that you feel you “NEED” to purchase for 🙂 **Make a note if they are local or if you need to “Ship” it **
- Names of others you would “like” to buy for 🙂
- List of Groceries items you will need for your “Holiday Meal” including dessert 🙂
- List of “other holiday related stuff you NEED”
- List of how many days the Kids will be home – How many “meals” –
- List of “suggested meals/snacks while kids are home on break”
- List of Groceries or extra Food/Alcohol ideally you would like to have over the holidays for “guest & entertaining”
- Realistic Amount you have each month for “Shopping” for the holiday. Add total amount of each month for “Holiday Budget”
- Write Amounts on each list you have to spend out of your budget 🙂
- Add Amounts of each List to ensure it does not exceed your Holiday Budget Amount
- Go to Kitchen get glass of water
- Go to medicine cabinet get Aspirin for headache 🙂
- Sit down – Relax!
- Together we can do this 🙂
Coupon Nannie’s Tis Was the the 12 Shopping Panic Weeks Before December Weekly Gift Card Giveaway 🙂
- Each Sunday their will be a “Task” 🙂
- Simply “Like” the Post (Just above :))
- Comment Below with the response to the “Weekly Task”
- Next Sunday one random winner will received a minimum** of a $5 Gift Card of Your Choice 🙂
- **Minimum? What does that mean?? It mean’s You AUTOMATICALLY Win a $5 Gift Card! You can send us your address & we will send you your gift card! ORYou can trade your gift card for one of 3 Envelopes ! One Envie inside will say DOUBLE; which means you’ll get DOUBLE the value of the Gift Card 🙂 One Envie inside will say “SAME” which means you get to keep your $5 Gift Card 🙂 One Envie inside will say forfeit and add to Next Weeks Draw (in which case I’ll send you an envie of coupons) ! If forfeit it selected it will be in ADDITION to the Weekly $5 Gift Card!!
How do you participate in this weeks Draw? If you complete your lists above (so we can work together to make the MOST of your budget) Simply Comment Below “Count me in for this week’s challenge #CouponNannie” That’s IT!! Next Sunday When we post the next challenge I’ll draw a random name from the comments below 🙂
Don’t worry I’ll be doing it right along with you 🙂 Only difference is I’ll be sharing my full lists 🙂