What if I told you that you could get $20 or More CASH BACK on your Groceries EVERY WEEK!
How it works?
- Get new offers weekly
- Buy from any store
- Snap a photo of the receipt
- Get cash back!
I’ll back up a bit! It’s an Amazing Money Saving Cash Back App at your Finger Tips! Now you don’t even need a phone just a PC!!
It’s Called Checkout51!
It’s available for both iPod & Android Click Here to visit Checkout 51 and select your app! You can also use your PC.
Every Thursday they release NEW offers! What you do is Check CouponNannie the night before to see any previews! On Thursday check your app to see this weeks offers! Purchase the items at the store like your normally would. When you come home, open your app, click off the products your purchased, take a picture of the receipt, within 48 hours you will get a notification indicating that your receipt was processed and what your current balance is. When you hit $20 you hit request Check! SIMPLE!!
Things you should know!
- You may able to claim multiple of the same item; simply click on the item and it will give you the detail.
- You can Claim ALL the items Each Week 🙂
- You CAN use coupons in store & claim product on Checkout 51(Unless the terms for a specific item says no; usually this stipulation is only on P&G products)
- You CAN use Coupons in store & claim product on Checkout 51 & Use a mail in rebate if all are available!(Unless the terms for a specific item says no; usually this stipulation is only on P&G products)
- Offers are limited each week so before to check before you buy to ensure lots are left 🙂 ~ Don’t worry it tells you when things are getting low ~ Remember to upload your receipt as soon as possible to ensure quick processing. I normally do mine in the store parking lot.
- You can submit each product on a different receipt purchased at a different store OR you can buy them all at the same time! your Choice!
- There are enough offers each week to hit the $20 if you really wanted too!!
- Each household can have more than one account. Checkout 51 allows you one account per device. For example; both Roy and I have cell phones so we can both have accounts. Each of us must buy our own items and upload receipts; we cannot use the same receipt – however it works out Amazing for those great items that it is only one per person.
SEE Not many Left!! It gives you a warning !
Easy to follow Steps to ensure your receipt is uploaded right (that means take a picture of it and send it to them so they can read it)
Easy to see Account that shows how many receipts are waiting approval
What your balance is! How to request your payout! So Simple!