The price of food continues to skyrocket and there doesn’t appear to be a light at the end of the tunnel any time soon. If you have a few minutes to spare before you shop you could be reducing your grocery bill , getting rewards and much more just by having some money saving apps. You can get instant coupons, you can get cash back , all sorts of wonderful things just by checking and using your receipts. Get a receipt for everything as every one is cash back in your pocket.
Before you head out shopping have you checked all your money saving apps:
- Checkout 51 is a money saving app that gives you cash back on your groceries with new options every Thursday. You can also earn additional funds by completely short surveys. $1093.73 & counting I have received personally from cash back options!! Your Checkout51 App (click to join for Free) & the website for great cash back offers to see where you can save!! (Simply shop as usual and take pictures of your receipt and score CASH BACK) Visit our post to learn all about it by clicking here
- PC Optimum Personally have received thousands of dollars of FREE GROCERIES. Earn points while you shop at Loblaws (Superstores) & Shopper Drug Mart and redeem at these locations. New Offers every Thursday!! You can also add special offers for P& G products to your offers as well. Visit this portal here to add the offers to your card. **Wednesday you can swipe up to 4 offers to save for next week.
- Reebee this is a great app to bring up any flier including your competitors if you are price matching
- Sobey’s App I am really loading up on bonus Air Miles and the new offers are every Wednesday! load your paperless coupons of both cents off & Air miles (Simply visit get my offers and load your offers to your card and present your card in store, when you reach 95 Air Miles you can redeem for $10)
- Air miles – Check your Air miles App to download new bonus offers for local retailers on an ongoing basis!! There are additional offer to add to your Air Miles card, I often add extra Sobey’s offers for products. Needs, and various other Air Miles partners so check often!
- Your Caddle App for additional cash back offers. I have received over $271 in Cash Back!! As seen on Dragons Den! You also get the option to watch 15-30 second video and simple survey (4-5 questions) that add to your total. You can claim Costco receipts up to 6 times per week now !!
- GoCoupons – Now has Cash Back Options. Currently 37 options !
- Receipt Hog – A new app I am been trying out for a few weeks that appears very simple, you simply take a picture your receipts and earn coins you can redeem for free gift cards, etc. I have redeemed 10 times!! You can redeem your points for Amazon gift cards, Visa or Paypal If you use my code: brod4079 at sign up, you will get a bonus when you upload your fist receipt.
- Coinout – Another great money saving app! Scan your receipts and get random accounts of change. You can cash out as low as $2.50. I have redeemed 7 times.
- FlashFoods – This is an amazing app for Super Store, Loblaws, etc. It contains foods that are close to expiry that are highly discounted up to 50% off!! You can choose these items directly from your app and have them reserved for you to pick up. If you join and use my code DANAVRDN , when you spend $10.00 or more you will earn a $5.00 credit to use 🙂 Than find your friends and family link and share with them so they too can get free food and the app with automatically credit you a bonus for each friend which you can redeem for FREE FOOD!! I LOVE THIS APP! The $5 fruit/veggie boxes are always a hit.
- Ampli Hey! Get $5 in free cash when you sign up and connect an account to Ampli. When you connect, you get cash back and so do I! Happy cash backing! Sign up using my code DANA47955
- Websaver Cash Back Simply browse the offers and claim your cash
- Drop Currently an awesome $5 Sign up Bonus! Earn points for shopping at Tim Hortons, McDonalds and more and earn gift cards!! I have personally received various $10 Amazon gift cards!
- Neilsen Home Scan Use your app on your phone to scan your products you buy. Earn points that you can redeem for gift cards or gifts! Just received a $25 Indigo card the other day 🙂
- Triangle Rewards New program by Canadian Tire. You can now earn and redeem your rewards at more locations.
- Eclipsa is a new cash back app that similar to Checkout51 gives you cash back on specific items
- GiantTiger , register online for your free account. When you check out at Giant Tiger either provide them with the phone number on your account or show them your app and they will scan it and watch money fall of your bills right at the checkout.
- P&G, register to get offers for cash back, coupons and even free samples
- Gocoupons also offer Cash back
I personally use all these money savings apps. Some are newer than others and I am still testing a few new ones out but I LOVE FREE Cash, FREE Groceries & Free Gift Cards!! Most simply require you to open the app once a week, normally Thursday to download new offers for the week. You shop normally and either scan your products or take pictures of you receipt. It all adds up and is money you save and back in your pocket.