Your Power bill! Keeping it Low!
I have written a few articles on how to keep your power bills low. After using my own strategies that I wrote about for a few months I am quite shocked on how well they are actually working. I am going to post a picture of my bill from this month that shows on the side the difference in usage from one year to the next and to show how much they do really work!!
While I live in Nova Scotia and this is based on this province the tips are effective regardless of where you live 🙂 I have seen many posts and comments from people with electric bills that are $500, $700, $1000 every 2 months and some even more! (Updated January 2017)
What you need to know to see how effective they really are:
- Stand up deep freezer and two chest freezer
- Washer & Dryer (We need to use the dryer all year long due to allergies so we cannot hang outside)
- 3 children in the home including a teenager (2 years old, 3 years old & 15 years old)
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Story House
- Simple Tips we can all do to Drastically Reduce our Electric Bills!
- Standby Electricity is increasing your electric bill!!
- Drop Your Electric Bill Drastically