It was funny today as I was going through the cash and the $1 turkey bucks continued to print. The cashier was like “Never in my 4 years of working here did I ever see anyone get that many turkey bucks with one transaction with paying so little”
I checked the various flyers and the prices for these products were the same everywhere so why not score Turkey Bucks? I would like to enjoy $10 savings on my turkey.
I usually don’t go to Foodland as it’s out of my way, and I didn’t realize every $20 you spend you gain a turkey buck.
- 2 Stove Top Turkey @ $1.00 = $2.00
- 2 Chocolate Chip Cookies @ $2.50 = $5.00
- 4 Bags of Green Giant Frozen Veggies @ $2.50 = $10.00
- 4 X Green Giant Melodies @ $2.99 = $11.96
- 4 Ground Chicken @ $5.99 – 30% off = $16.76
I scored 2 Air Miles & $12 in Turkey Bucks (The items in red is what scored me the $10 turkey bucks) ** Last Week for Turkey Bucks!