Saturday is the day for the Holiday Spend Your Points Event that everyone has been waiting for!
50 000 Points is worth $100
95 000 Points is worth $200
Information you should be aware before you go:
- Redemption amounts do not include tax or bottle deposits! For example if you are redeeming 95 000 points your subtotal of product MUST be $200 BEFORE tax! You will be required to pay the taxes!
- You can use coupons! If you buy $250 in items and have $50 in Coupons, you are able to redeem $200 worth of points..
- Any amounts over the redemption amount you WILL earn points. If you buy $250 worth of items and redeem $200 in points you will earn points on the $50.
- You DO earn bonus points on items. An example if there is an offer for 2000 points when you buy 2 bottles of Pantene. You would earn those points!
- They will NOT be accepting any Returns the day of the Mega redemption.
- Big ticket items such as cameras will be limited to one per person. They will have limited of these and this allows everyone to have a chance to get one.
- Big tickets items such as printers, cameras, video game systems that appear in the flyer will not be put out until Saturday morning.
- You cannot redeem points for gift cards.