You always have lots of thoughts and lots to say! You talk about what you like and what you don’t like! Wouldn’t you love to have a direct line to the companies to give them a piece of you mind sometimes or ask “WHAT where you thinking!!”
Great News!! You as a consumer can try out products before they hit the shelves, give input on package design, have your voice heard on promotions! You can test drive new products & services and get REWARDED!! Cash, Gift Cards, Free Stuff, Free Services are all benefits you can receive for speaking your mind!!
These opportunities are a great way to add a little extra to your budget! You won’t get rich doing surveys however you can decrease that gap between debits and credits !
What you should know:
- Always answer the questions truthfully & honestly – Even if it’s an opinion you don’t think they will like – They want to know!
- Never assume what they are looking for! Never guess what you think they may want!
- Surprises – I can’t tell you how many surveys I have done and part way though found out I was getting a chance to try out new stuff!
- Time & Amounts – I have received many surveys that said it was only valid for a giveaway entry only to find out at the end it was worth $10!
- Never pay to received information on survey sites or to get access to “exclusive” lists! You should never need to pay to get free information!
- You won’t get rich but you can certainly add some extra to your budget!
Personally I belong to many different survey sites as you never know when they may have surveys! Completing surveys and providing feedback has added upwards of $200 to our family budget monthly plus little extras (like free stuff to try)
Here are tips to get the MOST of the Programs!!! CLICK HERE
[sam id=”8″ codes=”true”]