Walmart is a large mass merchant who has replaced places such as Zellers and K-mart over the years in Canada. Walmart is located all over Canada and has the option to order online. Important features to know as a Walmart shopper to save the most money. Walmart’s idea of saving money and mine are totally different.
Walmart has a coupon portal. That is correct! You can print and have coupons mailed directly to your home and they do not necessary need to be used at Walmart; only if they say specifically say Walmart only.
Walmart offers free delivery over $50 and free delivery to a store for orders over $25 . Be cautious when ordering online from Walmart and make sure you have 3rd party sellers unchecked .
Many now have the option to order your groceries online and pick up in parking lot. Watch for coupon codes for discounts. Right now you can get $10 off your first $50 grocery order by using promo code WALMART10.
Walmart also has the subscribe and ave option and a clearance section. You do need to pay for plastic bags if you need one.
Walmart Price matches! See their policy here
If the price drops within 30 days can I get the cash back in difference of price ? As long as it does not go on clearance you most certainly can!
WALMART CANADA COUPONS
Walmart Canada is committed to saving Canadians money so they can live better. One of the ways we support this is by accepting vendor coupons. Here are the procedures for accepting coupons in any store at Walmart Canada:
- Multiple coupons may NOT be applied for one item.
- The item at checkout must be identical to the item on the coupon. This includes brand, packaging, weight, colour & size.
- The date on the coupon cannot be expired.
- The coupon must be valid in Canada and show a Canadian address.
- If there is a barcode, it cannot be damaged.
- Online coupons must be printed, not shown from a mobile device.
- Coupons can be redeemed at any time during the transaction.
- Ad Match can be used in conjunction with a single coupon.
- There is no limit to the amount of coupons per transaction however Walmart reserves the right to limit quantities where a customer attempts to use multiple coupons for multiple purchases of the same item.
Walmart has a coupon portal found on there page and there are often both mailed and printed coupons. You need a separate log in to get these coupons. The coupons do not need to be used at Walmart unless the coupons specifically says so.