I remember growing up my Grandmother always told me; Aloe is the best for healing. She had various Aloe plants and it was very common to slice open a piece of the plant and rub it over whatever cut, burn, etc you had. I remember how soothing it would always feel. Grandmother was correct; it did make things feel better.
Growing up I had eczema and at times I had it around my eyes; for that reason I have always been quite picky on what I put on my face and around my eyes. If it at all possible I would avoid any products that had chemicals. If there were options that were organic, natural based, etc. those are the ones I wanted to use.
I was eager to try the Yalmeh Aloe Super Youth Eye Cream; now at 41 I can’t deny there are some wrinkles starting to appear. They may be slight or just starting. I would love to say micro but that wouldn’t be accurate I don’t think. We all know know your eyes are the first thing that start to get those fine lines. It’s amazing how those fine lines can make you appear much older than you are.
What I really LOVED about it:
- the tube packaging made it great for in your purse or packing while you travel
- the company doesn’t test products on animals
- it’s odorless (strong scented products I don’t really care for)
- it can be worn under makeup (how may products do you know that you can use under makeup)
- it makes your eyes feel refreshed, awakened
- the product is non greasy
- the product has Aloe Vera (My grandmother would be so proud)
- it is primarily plant based
- I love that the box contains directions (most products leave you guessing and you don’t get the effectiveness of the product.
Even thought I have only been using the product for 2 weeks, I am starting to see a difference all ready. I only wish I had a few months to use the product to show you the results. If you are like me and want to stop those micro or fine lines; this is the product for you 🙂
Visit Yalmeh on Facebook
Follow Yalmeh Peerless Beauty on Twitter
Yalmeh is on Pinterest
*** I have received this product free in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. All opinions expressed are my own and have in no way been influenced***