September is Organic Month:) Hidden Smartsource Coupon 🙂
Click here to print your $1 So Nice Coupon 🙂
So Nice dip with sundried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup (65 mL) So Nice Original
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) light cream cheese at room temperature
- 10 sundried tomatoes, packed in oil, diced
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 1/2 Tbsp (23 mL) finely diced chives
- 1/4 tsp (2 mL) freshly ground pepper
- Make sure that the cream cheese is at room temperature. Beat it until smooth.
- Slowly add the So Nice Original. Beat until smooth.
- Remove the tomatoes from the oil and let them sit on a paper towel until most of the oil has been absorbed.
- Dice the tomatoes. Add to the So Nice/cream cheese mixture.
- Mince the chives and the garlic. Add to the So Nice/cream cheese mixture.
- Add the pepper and stir well.
- Cover and put into the fridge overnight.
- At serving time, give it a mix, and serve with fresh organic veggies of the season.
Makes 1 and 1/4 cups.