Here is the receipt portion I showed you as a teaser on how many points I earned on one transaction. If there had been no promotions I would have only 660 Points.There is still another 8000 points that will be added in 5 days due to this coupon which will make my total 35,201 for this one transaction. Which is pretty close to $60 Free (38,000 = $60 Free)
Which ones I used:
- 3000 Huggies Little Movers
- 3000 Huggies Swaddlers
- 3000 Pampers Swaddlers
- 2000 Huggies Wipes
- 2000 Pampers Wipes
- Total of 13 000 Points
In store Promo was Buy 2 bags of Huggies Earn 1000 Bonus Points. I spent over $40 in baby items so I will be getting the 8000 points (I received this coupon in my email personal offers from Shoppers Drug Mart)
Today Shoppers Drug Mart also had if you spend over $50 Earn 20X the points therefore that scored me 12541 Points.
I did have some coupons and this did cost me $60 including tax after I had the following coupons:
- $1.15 off Huggies wipes (personal offer coupon)
- $0.50 Huggies wipes from Huggies.ca
- $2 Coupon on Huggies Little Movers from Huggies.ca
- $2 Coupon WUB Papers Diapers & Wipes from the P&G portal.
I will also get cash back:
- $2 from Checkout51 for the Pampers Wipes
- $4 from Snap by Groupon for Huggies Diapers & Wipes
- $4 for 2 Huggies Little Movers Diapers
- That’s 10 Cash Back!
At the end of the day, when you count the points, coupons off, and cash back, Your actually making money buying baby stuff 🙂 🙂