Yes you heard me correct, I bought a snow blower in July! Why you might ask? Well there are many reasons…
- Roy’s Birthday is August 10th and well if you ask him he doesn’t need ANYTHING!! Yeah right!!
- He has bad knees but refuses to admit that he’s not a spring chicken any more.
- It is the only way I can surprise him….. he has the Sears card in his wallet!! Shhhh BUT I pay the bills so I logged into our online banking to get the Sears card number 🙂
- I logged into Ebates first; I always do to get Cash back! I only went to view Sears to check for clothes for the kids for the winter and back to school well and huge deals on toys, etc……… sooooooooo I go to the outlet and than go to further reduced 🙂
- Than I saw what I thought was Regular $399.99 on Sale for $220 so when I clicked on it and found how thats how much I was saving and it was only $149.95 I was SHOCKED! THINK……….How can I make it cheaper………. Online coupon codes….so I did a search and I found one that worked to save me $10 🙂 I have enough points to redeem $20 🙂 WHOOH! Plus I’ll get Cash Back via Ebates sooooooooo at the end of the day it will cost me approx $130 Out of Pocket taxes in!!!
The Clean Air Choice” for your snow removal needs. The 18” width is ideal for city driveways, walkways and decks. Its 13.5 amp electric motor is quiet but powerful and starts every time. Able to handle up to 12” of snow.
Sears number: 713 552 152 09
Seasonal clearance – Save $220 Sears regular 399.99
- I just ordered it prior to this post!! It was in stock and they still have some left thus me leaving the order number above in the event anyone wants to grab this while they can!!