Johnson & Johnson Baby Bedtime Bath Products Class Action Law Suit
Don’t panic, it did not harm your child. I just wanted to start with that as soon as I read it my heart sunk thinking the worst however it is due to Johnson & Johnson not being able to show it “clinically proven” to help a baby sleep better.
You are eligible to make a claim if you purchased one of the following eligible products, in Canada, during the period starting July 1, 2010. Eligible Johnson & Johnson Baby Bedtime Bath Products (sold in purple bottles) include:
- Johnson’s Baby BEDTIME Lotion
- Johnson’s BEDTIME Baby Lotion
- Johnson’s Baby BEDTIME Bath
- Johnson’s BEDTIME Baby Bath
- Johnson’s BEDTIME Bubble Bath
- Johnson’s Baby BEDTIME Bubble Bath and Wash
- Johnson’s Baby BEDTIME Wash
- Johnson’s BEDTIME Baby Moisture Wash
- Johnson’s BEDTIME Touch Massage Gel
The settlement provides that eligible residents of Canada may claim a cash refund of up to $3.00 per eligible product purchased, to a maximum of five (5) eligible products. No proof of purchase is required.
The only way to receive a cash refund. You must file a claim here before April 6, 2018.
More information on the Lawsuit Click Here
Make sure you let all your family and friends know that may be eligible as the last date to claim is April 6th which is not far away!!