Help to Understanding Shoppers Drug Mart Policies
Complete with printed policies, files you can save on your cell 🙂
Shoppers Drug Mart
- National Chain Store – The policies at all stores are EXACTLY the same. If you enter a Shoppers Drug Mart in Gander or Oak ville or Winnipeg or Victoria the polices are the same!
- Shoppers Drug Mart participates in SCOP!
- Using a Points coupon (eg Earn 1500 Optimum Points When you buy Herbal Essence) + a cents off coupon (eg Save $1.50 when you buy Herbal Essence) is ACCEPTABLE! This is not considered stacking!
- Coupons are considered “tender” and thus promotions are based on pre coupon purchase
- If there is conflicting promotions, Shoppers Drug Mart will automatically apply the best deal (eg earn 10X the points on Febreze; however it’s a 20X event day; you won’t get both however Shoppers will automatically give you the better value!
- You can earn base points on the purchase of Shoppers Drug Mart Gift Cards only
Shoppers Drug Mart/Pharmaprix Coupon Acceptance GuidelinesShoppers Drug Mart/Pharmaprix will gladly accept any coupon if all of the below conditions are met:
- Physical appearance of the coupon:
- Must be legible with no signs of tampering
- There must be a clear printed barcode on the coupon face
- Standard manufacturer coupons should be printed on a material from an original source (e.g. Newspaper, Magazine, Direct Mailer, etc.), photocopies will not be accepted.
- Coupons from the internet and email are accepted and MUST BE PRINTED They follow the same guidelines as pre printed Manufacturer coupons.We DO NOT accept coupons on any electronic device such as a Smartphone, tablets, etc.
Coupon requirements for Internet/Manufacturer must:o Be provided at the time of purchase;o Have Retailer/Dealer instructions;o Include the Manufacturer name;o Indicate a valid Canadian P.O. Box for remittance;o Have a valid expiry date;o Have a consistent offer for a specific item–same value or offer should appear in all areas of the coupon;o Be a product or service that is sold/offered by Shoppers Drug Mart/Pharmaprix;o Include the proper size and description of the product;o Not exceed the value of the purchase price and only one coupon per item is permitted;o Not be a competitor’s coupon
Have one of the following accepted offers:
- Dollar/cents off
- Buy one, get one free (BOGO) coupons
- Free items (excludes internet coupons)
- If the value of the coupon exceeds the value of the product, the coupon is to be processed as equal to the scanned retail of the product. The difference will not be issued as change.
- Coupons that meet the above requirements, with the exception of coupons for free product,qualify towards the spend threshold for promotional events (20x Event, Tim Hortons Event, etc.).All coupon redemption terms are subject to our Coupon Acceptance Guidelines in effect at the time of redemption.Coupon acceptance is at the discretion of the store management team.Please speak to the Front Store Manager should you have any further questions or concerns.We may change the terms and conditions of our Coupon Acceptance Guidelines at any time.Such changes may become effective without advance notice or advertisement.
Click here to print off the coupon policy or save it on your phone!
Click here to visit Shoppers Drug Mart
I am getting reports from people that they are still having issues with promotions and if it is pre coupon price or after coupon price.
IT IS PRE COUPON PRICE! Response from Shoppers Drug Mart!
On 01/04/13, customerservice <email@example.com> wrote:
Thank you for writing to us. Please be advised as per the Terms and Conditions bonus point promotions cannot be combined. As such the customer will receive the better of the two offers. In your first question, the customer would receive the 20x the points not the 10x.
Our Coupon Policy indicates that: Dollar off coupons will contribute to the promotional threshold, where are Free Item Coupons will not. This information can also be found on our website.
For Example on a 20x the points on a $50+ purchase a customer purchases Pantene Shampoo valued at $4.99 and has a “Save $3” Coupon. The full value of $4.99 (40 points) will contribute to the $50 (500 point) threshold. However, a customer has a “Free Pantene Product” Coupon the 40 points will not contribute to the promotional threshold.
In regards to our 16,000 bonus points with a purchase of $100 or more offer. $100 (1,000 base points) needs to be met before taxes and after any redemptions or discounts. Same coupon policy applies to this offer as any other promotion as detailed above. This offer can also not be combined with any other offer, such as a 20x the points offer. This information can be located on all of our bonus point coupons.
Item bonus points can be earned while also earning 20x the points. This is the only instance bonus points can be combined. The 20x the points will be applied to your base points only. The item bonus points will be earned and accumulated separately.
I hope this helps. Please do not hesitate to contact the Customer Service Call Centre at 1-800-SHOPPERs should you have any further questions or comments or require immediate assistance and any of our representatives will be happy to assist you.
Click here for PDF Printable Version; PDF files can also be saved on your cell 🙂
If you have an issue at the store level contact Shoppers Drug Mart at their 1 800 number of by contacting customer service on their website!